Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hydroponics

Hydroponics (from the Greek words hydro water and ponos labour) is a method of growing plants using mineral nutrient solutions, without soil.

One might wonder what is an English teacher doing at the students' science lesson?
Well..for starters, it happened to be my time slot when the activity for hydroponics lesson is beginning.
Secondly, Catherine (Sci HOD) has tasked me to help her take pictures.
Thirdly, I don't mind the extra lessons to gain more knowledge.

Without further ado, Here's the pictures of the students having fun...


















Hope you all enjoyed informative and exciting lesson on hydroponics.

Mr. Xie.

2 comments:

  1. The lesson was very interesting and I gained some knowledge! I hope our group's plants grow well!
    Shu Hui 5-8

    ReplyDelete
  2. mr xie u have your own photgraphy?

    ReplyDelete